Easily integrate a simple and easy-to-customize weather forecaster on any website within minutes. You can customize the colors, orientation, location (manually entered or dynamically entered based on the user’s location), metrics, and languages. You can display a single day or as many days as you need.
USING GEO LOCATION
USING STANDARD LOCATION + 7 DAY FORECAST
USING TODAY + COLOR CUSTOMIZATIONS
Online Documentation: View Online Documentation
- AUTO LOCATION Use the browser to get your user’s current location. If you do not set a location manually, it will ask permission to grab the user’s location.
- CUSTOMIZABLE You can manually edit the defaults to customize the location information, the look and style, as well as the units of measurement.
- NO CODE KNOWLEDGE Don’t worry about knowing code, you can easily call this script in jQuery using the simple examples or just add variables to customize it without editing the core script.
- CUSTOM ICONS We provide sandard icons, but you can create your own and use a script variable to point them to your own icon library.
- EXAMPLES View our documentation for full examples on how to use the script on your website.
Have an idea that we can implement? Share it with us in the comments or message us on Code Canyon and your idea may get put into our next revision.
- Resolved issue with HTTPS vs HTTP site
- Fixed Firefox bug
- Updated script to use a different API source that had more abilities using the free tier
- Updated responsive media query
- Initial commit, script is now available