Scenic – is a simple script that automatically animates layers of still imagery during scrolling for creating an illusion of 3D.
It pans and zooms a photo to achieve a parallax effect.
You can also use any html elements as layers like ‘div’ with text or buttons.
For creating 3D photos you will need to break your photo into layers. You can do it easily in editors like Adobe Photoshop.
When you purchase our script you also get a video tutorial about creating layers in Photoshop.
Try before you buy
- Open Live Demo
- Is your site on WordPress? Check out Scenic WordPress Plugin
- Buy this product to get the project archive.
- Then extract the project, open index.html in Documentation folder for offline documentation or use online version.
Open index.html in Constructor folder to run visual editor.
Use this constructor to configure your 3D photo and it will generate code for embedding into your webpage.
- 1.6 – Added 50 new slides to the library. Now the library contains 350 3D slides.
- 1.5 – Fixed some small issue with loading animation. Added 100 new slides to the library. Now the library contains 300 3D slides.
- 1.4 – Added 50 new slides to the library. Now the library contains 200 3D slides.
- 1.3 – Added 50 new images to the library. Now the library contains 150 3D photos in total.
- 1.2 – Fixed issue in code generation. Added 30 new images to the library. Now the library contains 100 3D photos in total.
- 1.0 – First release.
All images are taken from Pexels and Pixabay.
They are free for personal and commercial use.